About Zwanger-Pesiri Radiology
In 1953, Dr. Jerome Zwanger founded his radiology practice with the purpose of providing physicians and patients on Long Island with modern medical diagnostics in a caring and compassionate environment. His partnership with Dr. E.J. Pesiri began in 1958 and continued until July of 2001, when Dr. Pesiri retired. Dr. Zwanger continued to practice part-time until he retired in June 2008.
What sets us apart?
Now for more than 60 years, the knowledgeable team of caring professionals at Zwanger-Pesiri Radiology has been dedicated to providing state-of-the-art radiological services to their patients with a level of care unmatched in the industry. Our radiologists are subspecialty trained in areas such as Neuroradiology, Musculoskeletal Imaging, Body Imaging and Breast Imaging. They work closely with your doctor to ensure the best results for you.
- Core values of care, compassion and empathy
- Relaxing, soothing environment focused on patient comfort
- Ease in scheduling with evening, Saturday and Sunday appointments
- No appointment necessary for walk-in digital x-ray
- Same day CT and MRI appointments available
- Participate with most insurance plans
- Prompt results and reports
- National show site for Siemens advanced MRI and CT systems, demonstrating our unsurpassed technology to physicians around the country